Thursday, June 4, 2009

Student life: 2nd innings


After working for three long years, I am finally going to take a break for 2 years to do my MBA from 2009 to 2011. I think it will be a welcome break as I was kind of getting bored and wanted to do something different.


Everyone is saying Shillong is a beautiful place. So apart from the college, I hope the city is also exciting. One of my friends is also coming to study there and he being a thayir sadham(Curd rice) should help during vegetarian food search in that so called Scotland of the east :)


One problem that might arise after my MBA is - Will I be able to adjust to the hot and sultry chennai - which unfortunately is my home town? :( .


Being a very small batch - 64 in total - should help in finding a very good set of friends. But speaking in english always will be slightly difficult as I am used to mama machaans maples :)

I am sure life will be hectic there.. but I will try to keep posting occassionally ( as if so many are yearning to see a new blogpost from me :-) ) ...
PS: Please dont ask me what my MBA major will be .. I seriously dont know.. :).. Will check out what the different disciplines actually consist of and then make a choice in the second trimester.







8 comments:

  1. @Kishore,

    Thanks ra..

    @Raghavan
    Thanks machi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats machann.. Do well and rock the indian industry..:-)

    -Ashok (CIT Mech)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need ur well wishes machi thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Machi.. Great da..!! Wishes for you great career da..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the very best for a rocking career in management da !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this ctrlcctrlv, would be me, Prakash da.. Created the profile when i was a hardcore developer.. :)

    ReplyDelete